Growth. Reward. Opportunity.
The Job Exchange specializes in matching highly qualified candidates with rewarding positions throughout Montgomery, Chester and Delaware counties. We take a consultative approach with our candidates — uncovering your most marketable skills and matching you with a job opportunity that offers professional growth and rewards.
If you become a registered user on The Job Exchange site, you will start to receive emails notifying you of new jobs as they become available. We also recommend you bookmark “View Our Open Jobs” page to see new jobs as they become available.
Take your career to the next level
The Job Exchange works with some of the area’s finest companies to fill positions in the following areas:
- Administrative Support
- Customer Support
- Accounting / Finance
- Human Resources
Why work with The Job Exchange?
As a candidate with The Job Exchange you will:
- Meet with one of our recruiters who can help you determine which employment opportunities match your needs.
- Receive a complete resume consultation and complete preparation for each specific interview.
- Receive a complete background on every company you interview with including salary packages, job duties and growth potential.
- Gain immediate feedback from the employer after an interview – no more waiting for a response!
“…I would like to commend “The Job Exchange” for the excellent service provided to me over the past several years. I was so impressed with Lori Colasanti and her team. Their support and commitment to both me and their clients is a true example of what it takes for a business to be successful in these hard times…”
HR Plant Administrator
“Job Exchange was a true blessing for me I went their with a mind set of me being a staying home mother with two kids and was just looking for part time work because that’s all I thought I had time for…”
“I was contacted by this agency after posting my resume on various job search websites… Within a month I had full-time work. I recommend this temp agency to anyone who is itching to find work. The staff is very friendly and very helpful in terms of finding the right job for you. “
“I graduated in December with a degree that I was not interested in. Lori is great and helped me through every step. The job exchange helped me find what I was looking for.”
Do you know someone looking for a rewarding position?
If so you could earn $100! The Job Exchange offers a referral bonus of $100 for anyone you refer that is placed with one of our clients. Simply forward their name and contact information and we’ll handle everything else. If we find employment for them you earn $100 – it’s that easy!
The Career Development Reports
- Ten Keys to a Dynamite Resume
- Resume Design: Tips That Get Results
- A Stronger Resume Will Increase Your Odds
- Choosing a Resume Format
- Beefing Up an Anemic Resume
- The Dangers of Resume Overkill
- The Secret to Interview Success
- Don’t Talk Yourself Out of a Job
- How to Answer Interview Questions
- What Should You Ask the Interviewer?
- Four Classic Interview Questions—and How to Prepare for Them
- How Do I Discuss the Subject of Money?
- How to Evaluate a Job Offer
- What Does the New Job Really Pay?
- Salary Negotiation Techniques
- Intelligent Job-Changing Strategy
- Career Strategy: It Pays to Diversify